Here it is, the final installment of the Steve Brings It Holiday campaign! I had the Dynemite shoe to work with and decided to get a little festive with some ostrich feathers, swiss dots, and sparkle! I wasn't inspired by any particular wing of the Met for this one, but it would definitely be something I'd put together for cocktails on the roof garden.
You have the inspiration and the music so next they asked for my 5 Met Gala party tips. Drum roll..... jk, these aren't groundbreaking but still super fun.
- Assign your friends or specific tables to a different designer that has been featured at the Costume Institute. Have them come dressed using that as inspiration!
- Each guest gets their own mini bottle of champagne (those are so cute, esp with festive straws)
- Use miniature easels to hold your place cards
- The Met Gala is known for being super glam and elegant so drape your chairs in white slipcovers and decorate the table with tons and tons of flowers
- Every guest needs their own iconic Met red carpet moment so have mini polaroid cameras on hand so you can document all of the fun and the great outfits! (or maybe one of these because all the kids seem to be talking about them lately)
Ta-da, I'm a party planner. Check out my page to see all of my outfits and shoe picks from the campaign and enter the code SaucyGlossie15 to get 15% off with free shipping!
Hope you enjoyed all of the outfits and thanks for letting me indulge in my other passion, art history!
See the full campaign here